DCEE provides the services Prime companies and Clients require from small business subcontractors to meet their small business subcontracting goals and delivering client requirements of dependability, schedule, and quality.
DCEE offers a focused range of professional and technical environmental consulting services including:
· Program and Project Management—Execution of multi-disciplinary environmental projects at the contract or task order level.
· Environmental Support—Geology; Environmental Science; Engineering: Remediation Design, System Optimization, Site Investigation, Environmental Site Assessments, Feasibility Studies, Natural Resources, Technical Review, Outreach Support.
· Preparation and Design—Workplan Documents, Sampling Analysis Plans, Health & Safety/Accident Prevention Plans, reports, technical reviews.
· Enforcement Support—PRP searches, FOST/FOSL preparation, Record of Decision, ARAR development, Five-Year Reviews.
· Geographical Information Systems—Mapping and Database Support, Map Creation, Data Entry.
· Specialty—SB avenue for Analytical Services (including PFOS/PFOA), Data Validation, Stack Testing Services, Proposal Support.
DCEE also offers focused Energy Consulting Services (in partnership with SDVOB, RWH Energy) including:
· Project development and management
· Preliminary Assessments and Utility Analysis
· Identification and Implementation of Energy Conservation Measures
· Building Conditions Assessment
DCEE is a woman owned small business (WOSB)
President, Maria Knight, has over 25 years’ experience in operations and administration providing exceptional customer service creating the foundation for building successful and profitable relationships. Maria’s dedication to client service is demonstrated through her company vision and policies of being responsive, accountable, and efficient.
Vice President and Business Development Manager, Darren Knight, compliments Maria’s vision and focus on building cohesive company-customer relationships through his prior experience providing program management and technical oversight executing a portfolio of federal contracts totaling more than $150M.
DCEE leadership and staff have the experience to execute a wide variety of multi-disciplinary environmental and energy requirements and the capability to work nationwide.
DCEE has the ability to practice within the following NAICS Codes:
541620 Environmental Consulting Services
562910 Remediation Services
541330 Engineering Services
541690 Scientific and Technical Consulting
KEY STAFF REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS (by State)
Texas: BS Geology, PG #680.
California: MS Chemical Engineering/BS Mechanical Engineering, P.E. M26865, PMP/PMI Certificate, Hazardous Materials Management.
California: BA Physical Geography, GIS Specialist, ArcGIS, Surfer, Rockworks, AutoCAD.
New Mexico: Geostatistics, MA/BA Geology, Certified Instructor HAZUS-MH.
Colorado: JD Law, Licensed Attorney 19256 (ARAR, Regulatory, Compliance, Enforcement)
Washington D.C.: BA Mechanical Engineering, MA Environmental Engineering
CAGE Code: 821X6
WOSB, DBE, MBE
• DCEE’s leadership and KEY staff members have experience working with DoD and other federal agencies providing technical expertise, program and project management on multiple IDIQ and SATOC contracts.
• DCEE’s leadership and KEY staff are experienced with large prime-small business relationships. We have participated in several Joint Ventures and Prime-Sub partnerships working within the prime’s management structure.
• DCEE’s Leadership and KEY staff are experienced providing services on a nationwide basis