Desert Concepts provides a full range of Environmental Consulting, Engineering & Construction Support Services.
President, Maria Knight, has over 25 years’ experience in operations and administration providing exceptional customer service creating the foundation for building successful and profitable relationships. Maria’s dedication to client service is demonstrated through her company vision and policies of being responsive, accountable, and efficient.
Maria’s registered and certified professional staff compliments her vision and focus on building cohesive company-customer relationships through their prior experience providing program management and technical oversight executing a portfolio of federal, public, and private contracts totaling more than $150M. Desert Concepts leadership and professional staff have the experience to execute and deliver a wide variety of multi-disciplinary environmental, engineering & construction project delivery with the demonstrated capability to work nationwide.
Desert Concepts PRACTICES WITHIN THE FOLLOWING NAICS CODES:
- 541620 Environmental Consulting Services
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541690 Scientific and Technical Consulting
- 236220 Construction
- 562910 Remediation Services
- California: Professional Engineers, Professional Geologists and Hydrogeologists, CIH, QSD/QSP/QISP, Asbestos & Lead-Based Paint Inspector, GIS Certifications, Toxicologist/Risk Assessor, Chemist, Biologists, Archeologists, Wetland Scientists
- Texas: Professional Geologists, Environmental Science, Biologist, Wetland Scientists, CPH, CIH, Asbestos & Lead-Based Paint Inspector, GIS, Toxicologist/Risk Assessor, Chemist
- New Mexico: Geologist, Archeologist, Biologists, GIS
- Colorado: Licensed Attorney (ARAR, Regulatory, Compliance, Enforcement), Professional Geologist/Hydrogeologist, GIS
- Nebraska: CIH, Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint Inspector
Desert Concepts provides the “NICHE” services that prime companies and clients require from small business subcontractors. Our services meet their small business and subcontracting goals. Desert Concepts peer review process assures that all deliverables to the client are reproducible, defensible, are a quality product that meets schedules, and critical milestones.